A different tourist experience in the city that all shopping lovers must-visit, with its high towers and busy streets offering the finest shopping centers filled with different products from discount shops to world-famous brands
The shopping centers/malls and outlets
- The 5th Ave: The most luxurious shopping street in New York has a lot of international brands and very luxurious shops, the street is beautiful and suitable for walking and enjoying the view of the various shops and is close to the Empire State Building.
- Macy’s store: It is a group of shops with many brands and is one of the most famous and huge in America, and there are many branches in America and New York.
- Time Warner Center : It is a big center with many very luxurious shops.
- Manhattan Mall : One of the excellent malls near Herald Square.
- Grand Central Terminal
- Queens Center Mall
- Newport Centre
- Tanger Outlets Riverhead
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
- Tanger Outlets Westbrook
- The Crossings
- Bergen Town Centre Outlets
- Waterloo Premium Outlets
- Smith Haven Mall
- Liberty Village Premium Outlets
Tax refund in the USA (TAX FREE) :
Taxes cannot be refunded to tourists in the USA.