Liverpool Club was founded by English businessman John Holding. The team is known for its red colors, so it dubbed the "Reds".
- Date of establishment of the club: 1892 AD
- Stadium name: Anfield - Stanley Park Stadium
- Number of seats: 62,000
- Number of official tournaments: 64 tournaments
- Won 13 European championships
- Won 6 Champions League times
- Won the Club World Cup
The best players in club history:
- Mohamed Salah
- Louis Suarez
- Vergil Van Dyck
- Sadio Mane
- Ruby Fuller
Information about the city:
Liverpool is one of Britain's most important industrial and commercial cities. It is located in the northwest of Britain, by the River Mersey, and the city is famous for the Titanic. Among the most important sights are the Merseyside Maritime Museum, Mercy Mosque and Liverpool Sports Club.