Al-Ittihad Club was founded by a group of sons of the city of Jeddah is the first Saudi sports club. It is one of the most famous Saudi clubs. In (1947) Saudi sport witnessed a qualitative shift. When Prince Abdullah Al-Faisal, the Minister of Interior, paid great attention to sport and found in the Union a good nucleus for a bright sporting future.
- Name of the stadium: King Abdullah Sports City - Al-Jawhara Stadium
- Date of founding the club: 1927
- Number of seats: 60,000
- Number of official tournaments: 49 official tournaments
- In the season of 1387 AH, he achieved all the local championships and defeated the British national team
- The only Asian team to win the Champions League title twice in a row
- The club participated in the Club World Cup and took fourth place in 2005
The best players in club history:
- Mohamed Nour
- Hamza Idris
- Ahmed Jamil
- Sergio Ricardo
- Ahmed Bahja
Information about the city:
It is one of the governorates of Makkah Al-Mukarramah region located in the west of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on the coast of the Red Sea, and contains many old buildings and traditional markets, where tourists can experience the local culture, collect some souvenirs, or eat popular food and can visit the King Fahd Fountain which is The longest water fountain in the world with a height of 312 meters.