Information Collection and Use:
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Types of Data We Collect:
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal information, which includes your email address, name, phone number, device ID and IP address.
- Transactional information, such as itinerary details.
- Booking information, such as travel destination and dates.
- Other information, such as your browsing activity on the website and mobile app.
Regardless of the above, a user is fully responsible of protecting their password and their account information. Please be careful with dealing with such information while accessing the internet.
Use of Data:
Formula uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To improve and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes of our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Saudi Arabia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Saudi Arabia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Formula may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Formula
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
How Does Data Collection Help Us Provide A Better Service?
In order to provide you with the needed service, we need to know every traveller’s name. If you are making a reservation on behalf of someone, please get their approval first regarding using their personal information.
- To make reservations, book tickets and proceed with transactions.
- To offer a custom travel experience and provide a better travel experience.
- To reach a smoother user experience through collecting and analysing users’ data.
- To improve our customer service.
- To provide more convenient and user-based offers and discounts.
- To be able to send you texts and email you in order to have a contact with you.
- To have a communication based on data with our authorities.
How Do We Use Personal Information?
- We collect and analyze users' personal information in order to provide a better experience to all users.
- Besides keeping our users up to date with our latest offers and services.
- Collecting data will help us reach every user in a way that they may find interesting and convenient.
Third Parties We Share Information With:
- Our support desk centers.
- Customs houses, immigration departments or regulatory authorities in the departure location or the destination.
- Organizations involved in credit cards delegation.
- Employees and agents working to provide any of our services.
- Partners, mother company and affiliates. The mentioned entities are shared parties that aim to help us provide a better service through supplying us with information about our products and services. Moreover, these parties are compliant with law and every user gets to choose whether to receive promotions from them or not.
You will still be able to visit our website in case of choosing not to provide us with specific information, however, you may not be able to use some of our services.
The Data We Collect Through Cell Phone
When you install “Formula” app we collect the following data:
- The information you get to provide us with, either by creating an account or through connecting your social media account to the website. Hence, we get to collect information like (First and Last Name, Email Address and Phone Number)
- The information you get to enter while using any of our services, for example:
- Personal information like (Email Address, Name, Phone Number, IMEI and IP Address)
- Travel information like trip details.
- Reservations information like destination and dates.
- Other information like browsing experience through the app and the website.
- In addition to collecting and using your information after getting your permission.
Why Do We Use the Information Provided in Formula App?
- To help you book a trip or make a reservation and to contact us in case of any issue.
- To sign you up on our website and/or application, so that you can benefit from our services. You get to cancel your subscription anytime through contacting us.
- For further questions feel free to email our friendly support team.
Data protection in Formula application
IMEI is the serial number of every phone. We receive that number when our app gets installed on a cell phone, so that we can identify the number of downloads and the clicks on our ads.
- IP address
We collect the IP address to help preventing violation attacks that might cause damages to our website and our operation.
- Applying GPS after getting your permission
When you use Formula app, you can allow reaching your location through GPS to locate hotels and airports. If you chose to allow GPS, we will randomly collect information about your location updates to get them recorded in our servers. You can cancel it anytime in your phone settings.
- Reading texts after getting your permission
We read your phone texts after getting your permission to verify your account.
We use the information we collect to be familiar with the problems a user faces and to fix website and application bugs. Sometimes we send this information to trusted service providers to help us provide a better service.
Also, we collect information about cell phone activities to help identify the points that matter to our users, so that we can improve it.
You can always control the amount of information your cell phone sends to us through changing your phone settings or even remove the application entirely and continue using our services through our website.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.