Jeddah is Saudi Arabia's commercial centre and its second largest city. It is famous for its port located on the Red Sea, which also makes Jeddah one of Saudi Arabia's primary resort cities. Fishing and seafood dominates the food culture; the city's motto is 'Jeddah Ghair,' which translates as 'Jeddah is different' relating us to the concept of being the "most open" city in Saudi Arabia.
Taif is the fifth largest city in Saudi Arabia and has a great location as it is surrounded by mountains. It is famous for its colder and nicer climate in comparison to other parts of the region, and is unofficially called 'Summer capital' (it is great to stay here over summer). Agriculture plays a vital role in the city's development as you can find grapes, pomegranates and roses grown here.
- Group: 2 people - $ 1900 / 1 person
- Group: 4 people - $ 1670 / 1 person
- Group: 20 people - $ 1050 / 1 person
In the price included:
- Accommodation * (Makarem Annakhel Hotel & Resort - Jeddah, Ramada Al Hada - Taif)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Airport transfer
- Transport (private car or bus)
- Tickets to visited facilities
In the price not included:
- Flight tickets
- Visa costs
- Optional attractions
- Travel insurance
- Other activities and services
Please note that prices are subject to change.
Hotel from the price list can be changed to any from offered list.
* Double room price.